Bruno Mars,Bruno Mars Şarkıları,Bruno Mars The Lazy Song,Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Dinle
Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Şarkı Sözü
Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anythingI'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fanTurn the TV on, throw my hand in my pantsNobody's gon' tell me I can'tI'll be lounging on the couch just chilling in my SnuggieClick to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking manOh yes, I said it, I said itI said it 'cause I canToday I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anythingNothing at all, nothing at allTomorrow I'll wake up, do some P90XFind a really nice girl, have some really nice sexAnd she's gonna scream outThis is great(Oh my god, this is great)Yeah, I might mess aroundAnd get my college degreeI bet my old man will be so proud of meBut sorry pops, you'll just have to waitOh yes, I said it, I said itI said it 'cause I canToday I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anythingNo, I ain't gonna comb my hair'Cause I ain't going anywhereNo, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, noI'll just strut in my birthday suitAnd let everything hang looseYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahOh, today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anythingNothing at allNothing at allNothing at all

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar